Wednesday 8 March 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Special Lady/Girl


Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Tag You're It Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

With Mother's Day in the UK just around the corner, our theme this week is 

For a Special Lady/Girl


The Design Team are this week showcasing Penny Black products.   If you have any of these products we would love you to use them but if not, please still join in !!

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !







You can see a list of everything I used below !

IWe hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !















8 comments:

  1. So pretty Jo, love the vintage feel too it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Jo - I love the subtle script in the background and the antique shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the soft background and your delicate blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I was hoping to see a card with this stamp set, your card really shows the beauty of this blossom. Love the ivory cardstock, I haven't ever purchased ivory cardstock, thank you for showing how beautiful it looks. I am definitely going to pick up a pack! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the image, so pretty and the CAS design is perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty background, it really makes the floral focal point pop more! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card appeals to me so much! I absolutely adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every detail. Beautiful, serene card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...