Tuesday 14 February 2017

Eggstra Special

Did you see "Doodling with Debby" over at the Simon Says Stamp Blog ? You can see it here.

Debby was watercoloring a Spring plaid background.  Feeling inspired I had to have a go.  I only have narrow flat brushes to hand but I'm pleased with my first try !  I also had happy mail arrive with lots of goodies including this wonky window MFT die (which only die cuts a stitched window, I cut around the edge to make the frame !) and these cutie stamps from Neat and Tangled.




You can see links to everything I used below.

Thank's for popping over !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...