Monday 3 August 2015

It's Mice to Bake !

So, its GBBO month (Great British Bake Off !) and the whole Country is buzzing with baking !!

Kuretake UK are getting in on the action too - the theme for August is all things baking !

I remembered this fun stamp that I had tucked away by Lili of the Valley (unfortunately I think this one has now been discontinued).  Golly, I can't remember the last time I used a Lili of the Valley stamp and it was so great to stamp and colour one again.  I was a little nervous about watercoloring one but I think it turned out great (even if I say so myself !!).



I used my Zig Clean Colour Brush Pens.  The more I use them, the more I love them !  I still find it easier to scribble on an acrylic block and paint the ink on.  I do love the way though you can go back over an area with the pen itself to add depth of colour and it does it very subtle so you don't need to worry about adding too much at once.

You can see a list of everything I used below.

Now, go bake a cake !!

 



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I think I have some stamps from this 'series' too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...