Tuesday 7 July 2015

Woodland Love

I'm thrilled to be here with another DT project for Kuretake UK !

The theme for this project is "Woodland Characters".

I treated myself to some ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens and a new stamp set from Mama Elephant so brought the two together for this lovely project.



I stamped the bears twice, once onto watercolor card and secondly onto some stamping mask paper.  I cut the bears from the stamping mask paper and placed this over the image on the watercolor card.  I could then get to work on the background.



I covered the watercolor card with water and then I applied the colour from the pens onto an acrylic block, added lots of water and painted around the bears.


I used the same technique to colour the grass.





I removed the mask and painted the bears.



I stamped a few footprints and the sentiment and my card was completed !

Here is a list of the products I used :

Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Pens :
Cobalt Blue
Blue
Light Green
Olive Green
Brown
Oatmeal
Dark Oatmeal
Light Grey

Thank's for stopping by !



 




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I have these pens and am getting used to them. They really do lay down some gorgeous colour. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...