Wednesday 23 July 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It !




Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Spots and Dots Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Emboss It !

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px





I took inspiration from a card on Pinterest.  You can see it here.  I just loved the colours that had been used, the pops of black and red against the green so I used a similar style and put my take on it.

I used white embossing paste and mixed Heidi Swapp's green colour mist with it.  I then used the same colour mist to add the "splats".

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !






Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !










20 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jo, I love the embossing paste in green and how you have put the elements on the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, that green paste is just awesome! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning, Jo! It's been pinned.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo :-) the colours and whole design of this is stunning ! I love the card you used the card for inspiration too ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE the shade you've tinted your embossing paste - it's perfect! Lovely layout - amazing card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That textured background from the embossing paste is just amazing...LOVE your card, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jo, so pretty and striking
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cool design, Jo! I love how the tweed embossing is "distressed" a bit :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this card really is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is beautiful! I love the colored embossing paste with the white butterfly. Stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the kind of card I'd like to make when I grow up! Stunning in design, color, texture...and photography!

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely beautiful card, Jo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Jo!! This is just gorgeous! Amazing design!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, really great design

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Jo, a great design and fabulous colours. I love the embossed stencil and beautiful embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Jo! I luv this card, those red flowers look stunning against the green embossing....FAB! Hope your weekend is fantastic!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jo, I just had to stop by after seeing your card on the Wed. challenge page and let you know how much i like it. it's so beautiful and i love the green paste you used. what an inspiring card. thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jo, you have inspired me to get out my embossing paste- all 3 jars of it that I have yet to use! This is just gorgeous- a beautiful blend of texture and layers. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the textures and the colours! Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love how this turned out!!! :) fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...