Thursday 27 February 2014

More Chickadees !

Here I am again showing off those super cute Chickadees !

I'm also showing off the new Tim Holtz Watercolour Cardstock too which I just love.

I'm also madly in love with the ink daubers by Hero Arts and the shape and texture stamps which I know have been out a while but hey, I'm just catching up here !!!


I also added some gold ink splatters to the image too.

As always, I have left links to everything I used below.

I shall also add this card to my Etsy Shop.

Hope you have a chickadee sort of day !!

 



1 comment:

  1. So Pretty and FUN with those daubers from Hero Arts!!! Love it Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...