Friday 20 December 2013

Washi Tree !

Whooo hooo ! My holiday has now started !  Bring on the festivities !

I'm here to quickly show you another card I made with the gorgeous Kelly Purkey washi tapes I received from Simon Says Stamp.  I showed off a card a few posts ago and made this one at the same time but time just hasn't allowed me to blog it.  I have a few other cards too which I hope to show you over the coming days - if time permits !!!



This card was so simple, the colours were just so striking I didn't think it needed anything else.  I ran strips of the washi tape along a piece of card and then die cut them - simple !

Thank's for popping by and have a great Friday evening !



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo and I am so happy it is mine !! :-)

    THANK YOU
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Jo - so simple yet so striking and effective. Those lovely bright washi colours are brilliant against the white.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...