Sunday 18 August 2013

Be Happy Everyday

Good morning !  I do hope the holidays are going well and you are having some fun as well as creative time ?!  

I've been having a play with some more scrummy dies and stamps from Simon Says Stamp !

For this card I used a technique Kristina Werner used on a card at this blog post on her blog by using the Falling Hearts die as a stencil in the same way as she did.



I was really pleased with the way this card turned out and I love the colours, so soft.  I do adore the Hero Arts inks and will be increasing my colour palette !

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you have a great day !




4 comments:

  1. Love that heart background, and ditto on the HA inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have indeed made the perfect happy day card, Jo! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...