Wednesday 3 July 2013

Simon Says Challenge - Patriotic

Good afternoon !  Last Wednesday seems such a long time ago now !  I've been missing this week as we finally got to pack up our caravan last week and had a good long weekend away in it.  We went to Hayling Island which is lovely, loved the site we stayed on and can't wait to visit there again.

This week has been taken up visiting the secondary school that Mollie will be starting at in September.  She can't wait !  She had her induction day yesterday and was bouncing around with excitement all day and evening.  Its lovely to see them so exciting and raring to go.

Anyway, it's that time of the week again, it's Wednesday and that can only mean one thing......time to announce our next challenge over at Simon Says Challenge !! 


Simon Says Stamp

Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our last challenge.  We had lots of wonderful entries !



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog



This week our challenge is 

Patriotic

We are showcasing My Favorite Things products this week, you don't have to use them, but if you have them we would love to see them :-)

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!








For my card this week, I took inspriation from a card made by the very talented Catherina Fongjoyo and you can see her amazing card HERE  I just loved the whole design of Catherina's card.



You can see a list of everything I used below with a link to it in the Simon Says Stamp Store.

The DT have made some amazing cards for your inspiration again this week.  We look forward to seeing all your creations !

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you have a great Wednesday !

I am entering my card into the following challenges :

Cards Und More - Travel/Adventures

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with option of using animals/creatures

Party Time Tuesdays - Patriotic

Ribbon Carousel Blog - Celebrate your Heritage, show your Country pride, celebrations






Follow on Bloglovin



11 comments:

  1. TOTALLY adorable, Jo! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the red, white and blue twine. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you next week. Sandy =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jo! The red,white, & blue twine ties it up so beautifully :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love how you used the images, so well thought out and the whole design is FAB :-) LOVE it :-)


    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO adorable with that little mouse peeking in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is brilliant Jo and love those stamps you've used.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little mouse on your card. I've never been to London or BPalace but I've always wanted to try to make one of those guards giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Jo! I love that little mouse taking the picture!! Too cute!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...