Friday 25 May 2012

La La Land Crafts - Friday Inspiration - All A Flutter

Wow, what gorgeous weather we are still having ! 

I hope you are enjoying and making the most of the sunshine. We have a lovely breeze today, just right to having coffee in the garden ! 

Well, its Friday again so another La La Land Crafts Friday Inspiration. This week our theme is "All A Flutter". 


I made this tag/bookmark for Izzy who has just started Rainbows.  She is taking her promise in the next couple of weeks and I thought this would be a nice little gift for her.

I have used La La Land "Scout Marci" and she has been coloured with Copics.  A full list of the colours I used can be found on the La La Land Crafts Blog.

The papers are BasicGrey from my scraps box.

I also used various scraps for making the letters which have been cut from My Favorite Things Die-Namics "By The Letter" dies.

The butterflies are both Martha Stewart punches.

The flowers are from my stash and probably from Wild Orchid Crafts.

We hope you can join us by adding your card or creation to our Customer Gallery.

I hope you have a super Friday and enjoy the sunshine.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, The sun is really hot here today and we too have a breeze something we need, your tag is absolutely beautifully lots of colours and the image is stunning have a lovely day:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...