Friday 30 March 2012

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Wild Child !

Good morning and thank goodness it's Friday !  The Easter holidays have started for us, the kiddlies are at home and already enjoying the break from school.  Both girls are in a dancing show this week with their dancing school.  They are putting on a performance of "Peter Pan".  Mollie has 4 more shows to perform in and Izzy has another 2 so they were looking forward to the lie in this morning !

Well, it's that time again for La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday and this week our theme is "Wild Child".


I used La La Land "Cheeky Monkey Marci" and she has been coloured with Copics.  A full list can be seen on the La La Land Crafts Blog.

The DP's are My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up"

The sentiment is by CC Designs

I also used the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Vintage Lace Die Strip

The polka dot tape is *Smash tape

We hope you can come along and play with us. You can upload your creations to our Customer Gallery and have the chance of winning a prize too !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a fantabulous Friday !


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...