Friday 13 January 2012

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Make a Scene !

Good morning ! A gorgeous morning it is too - frosty morning and the sun is shining !

Here we are again with another Inspiration Friday from La La Land Crafts. This week our theme is to "make a scene".


The DP's I used are Pink Paislee "Soiree".

The La La Land Crafts scene is a digi stamp and is called "Heart Balloon Marci Digital Stamp". This scene has been coloured with a mix of ProMarkers and Copics and you can find a full list of the colours I used on the La La Land Crafts Blog


I hope that I have inspired you to be creative and play along with us this week and don't forget to link up in the Customer Gallery . You could be the lucky winner of our monthly prize.

Thank you for your visit and have a great day !



5 comments:

  1. Jo - love the scene you created - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo,love the image and your design and papers are perfect.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so pretty...I just love this new image. You colored her beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jo, such a sweet image, beautiful colouring and pretty design too. Hope you had a good weekend. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...