Saturday 23 July 2011

BasicGrey Challenges - Heather's Sketch



Welcome to another BasicGrey Challenges !

Yes, its that time again when we have another challenge for you ! Heather has designed a fantastic sketch for you all, I hope you enjoy it !


Just remember you just need to use at least one BasicGrey product to be able to qualify for our fantastic prize of a $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !





I made this card for the girls' dance teacher who is having an operation at the end of the month. I hope this little cutie ballerina brings a smile to her face !


The DP's are BasicGrey "Urban Prairie".


The image is by Lilli of the Valley and she has been coloured with a mix of ProMarkers and Copics and also the Copic Spica pen which gives it a lovely sparkle.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


We hope you can join us in our challenge and we look forward to seeing all your entries.


Thank you for you visit and have a great weekend.


7 comments:

  1. Morning Jo,

    Lovvely card, fantastic colours and how cute is she!!!.
    Have a great weekend.
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and such a fabulous imgae so nicely put together :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, love the colours, beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, one of my favourite images and just a gorgeous card Jo. I'm sure the dance teacher will really love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wow, I love this Jo! The colours are gorgeous and I love the papers and sweet image, so summery! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Hunny, love this sketch :D Hope you are well. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous!! Perfectly pretty in pink and I love her sparkly leotard!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...