Thursday 6 January 2011

MFT - Wednesday's Challenge


What a horrible, rainy day we have here today. Good excuse to hide away and craft though ;o) !!

Yesterday, I told the ironing to politely "go away" and with the girls at school, I decided to give myself a well earned cardmaking session.

The stamps at MFT (My Favorite Things) have been growing on me and I can actually say now that I love them ! The ones with no heads have taken getting used to but they work ! Who needs a head ??!!

Anyway, MFT run a Wednesday Challenge and I saw yesterday that they are now having a sketch and this week's sketch looks too irresistible to pass on !

So, here is my card to enter their challenge. I turned the oval shape round in the centre to fit this lovely image, perfect for any girlfriend I reckon !





The DP's are DCWV "Linen Closet"

The image is by My Favorite Things and is called "How Sweet It Is" and I have coloured this with ProMarkers and paper pieced the chair and foot stool.

The ribbons are both from my stash. I gathered the ribbon at the bottom.

I even managed to decorate the inside of my card which I haven't done for ages and ages. My gorgeous friend TaraG sent me the most gorgeous Christmas card and inside she had stamped the image and left it uncoloured. What a fantastic idea I thought......




You can find details of the MFT Wednesday Challenge over at the MFT blog.

Thank you for your visit and for any comments you leave. They always mean so much.

Keep dry and hope to see you again soon,

Love 'n' hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... not sure about the missing head but love the effect overall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Jo love the design inside and out. Does the image come without the head or did you cut it off.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby card Jo, love how you have matched the inside .. great image hun.xxx
    p.s. I think that the postie must have taken a liking to the card that you sent.. or it has decided to go on a trip else where.. :((
    hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love this headless image and the papers and lovely bow are perfect ,,, love how you did the inside ,, i will copy this idea too :-)


    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so fabulous Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...