Saturday 22 January 2011

BasicGrey Challenges - Flower Power ! and DT Call


How are you all on this cold and frosty morning ? I'm up bright and breezy (well, not quite !) because I'm off to a course in first aid this morning at the pre-school. I wonder who will be the lucky one to receive treatment from me !!! Poor soul !!

Anyway, if you are lucky enough that you will be having a bacon roll, cuppa tea and time in your craft room why not join in with our BasicGrey Challenge of FLOWER POWER ? Easy peasy, just add flowers to your project but please remember you do have to use one item of BasicGrey ! It can be the paper or as small as a button or brad.

We had so many entries for our last challenge and so many of you want to join our DT too ! Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries and keep them coming in. The DT call does not close until the end of this next challenge which will be on Saturday 5th February. For full details, please see the BasicGrey Challenge Blog.



The DP's are BasicGrey Koishi.

The image and sentiment are the new stamps from Lili of the Valley which I just couldn't resist buying. This little beauty has been coloured with ProMarkers and a generous amount of diamond Stickles ! I'm also just loving my new nestabilities lacey circle dies too.

The flowers are new ones by Prima and I bought these from Simon Says Stamp. They just have the most enormous stock of Prima flowers I have ever seen ! The little brads in the centres are by BasicGrey and the lace is from my stash.

There is a fantastic prize of a $25 shopping spree for the lucky winner in the Simon Says Stamp Store

We also have our fabulous Guest Designer Sandie joining us for this challenge too. Both Sandies and the rest of the DT's cards are just gorgeous this week, please hop over and have a look !

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you have a great weekend.

I am also entering my card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge. DawnyP has designed this terrific sketch (although I have replaced the square with a circle !).


13 comments:

  1. gorgeous Jo, a fantastic card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Jo this is gorgeous, love the sweet fairy and those beautiful papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I do love this Little Fairy - she's so gorgeous and I love your colouring, green and lilac are so scrummy together!! Fabulous paper choice and stunning embellishments.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation i love the colours, the papers are fab too, thank you for joining us this week at Lili of the Valley, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card JO and in such beautiful colours, love all the added embellishments.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,
    This looks gorgeous, isn't she just adorable & perfect with your colour scheme. BTW, saw you in Cardmaking & Papercraft - flocking great cards!!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo..... first of all I totally love your card.... the stamp... I want to buy it this week.... the lovely papers Kioshi, my favorites.... the cute gingham flowers.... it's all so beautiful!!
    Secondly, I'm sorry but I haven't received your card..... I'm so sad for this.... I hope will arrive next week. Thanks a lot dear Jo for your birthday whishes!!!
    I let you know when your card will arrive.... I can't see the time!!
    Happy Sunday my friend ^:^
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Fairy!! Spring is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi jo ,
    i'm soo bad ive only just found your blog :( (sowwie) , wow what anmazing card such a sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Jo your card is just gorgeous,amazing colouring(perfect with the ProMarkers)and love too the sparkle.
    big hug,Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Just discovered your blog at BGC wow it is super . Love the flowers on this card !! and I think these papers Kioshi might be my next BG purchase lol Thanks Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Jo, love the flowers to,Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Jo, I really love these Basic Grey papers and the pastel colours are stunning! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...