Saturday 30 October 2010

BasicGrey Challenges - Heather's Sketch


Hello and welcome to another BasicGrey Challenges. I hope those of you in the UK had a lovely half term break with the kiddie winks ? What did you get up to ? We have had a very exciting time in our caravan, a lovely break in Longleat and Poole and we managed to squeeze in a day at home to spend with our lovely friends and their children !

This week on BasicGrey Challenges, our wonderful teamie Heather, has designed an amazing sketch for us to follow.






The DP's are BasicGrey "Olivia". I have also used a small doily from my stash.

The image is by Lili of the Valley and she has been coloured with ProMarkers. I added (not very well mind you !) some liquid pearls for her necklace and (more successfully !) some glossy accents for the glass in the mirror.

The sentiment is from a set of stamps from TPC Studio.

The flowers, lace and pearls are all from my stash.

The rest of the Design Team's take on Heather sketch are fabulous. Please hop over and have a look and leave them some love.

There is a fabulous prize of a $25 shopping spree with Simon Says Stamp for the very lucky winner !

Thank you so much for your visit today and for any comments you may leave. They are always appreciated.

Have a great weekend.

Love 'n' hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Morning Jo - fabulous card, love the gorgeous LOTV image, fabulous papers and such gorgeous embellies.
    Onlt 7 sleeps now!!!
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    What a gorgeous card reminds me of my little one! Beautiful colours and detail. Love Em x
    p.s I am having a little craft candy if you wish to join in http://elfcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine süße, toll gestaltete Karte, wunderschön
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jo, this is sooo gorgeous and elegant - I really love the pastel colours and stunning flowers you've used! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jo! I love the way you added the pearls and gloss to the mirror. Love the DP, too!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wonderful card Jo, beautiful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...