Saturday 7 August 2010

BasicGrey Challenges - Pearls


Gosh, doesn't the time fly ? It's BasicGrey Challenges again !

This fortnight, we have a lovely challenge for you - PEARLS.

The rest of the DT's cards are gorgeous, so inspiring, you are bound to adore them all !



The DP's are BasicGrey "Capella".

The image is Tilda with a tulip which I bought at the NEC last year and would you believe this is the first time I have inked her up - sorry Tilda. She has been coloured with ProMarkers.

The pearls are from my stash.The flowers are a mixture of rose buds from my stash and Prima "Shabby Chic" which are from Simon Says Stamp. I was also clever and sprayed the flowers with "pearl" glimmer mist ! hehehe !! The pearl brads are by Papermania (years old !!).

The lace is from my stash.

The sentiment is by CC Designs, Amy R Stamps "Handy Additions" and I have stamped this onto a Spellbinders ornate tag.

We look forward to seeing your pearly creations !

Don't forget, you still have another week to enter my blog candy. The link is in my sidebar !

Thank you so much for your visit and for any comment you may leave, they always mean so much.

See you soon,

Love 'n' hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Very nice card! The colors are so soft...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, it's adorable, Jo! Totally awesome! Gorgeous colours and details.

    hugs & love,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jo and such gorgeous colouring, paper and design! Love this Tilda, she's so cute and I'm still trying to use my stamps from the spring kit so you aren't alone :D. A bit late but huge congrats on being published which is brilliant! Big hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jo! This is absolutely stunning, I love the soft colours and gorgeous BG papers! Tilda looks so cute and I love how you've coloured her! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wie toll, eine schöne Karte ist das in schönen Farben
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...