Monday 19 April 2010

Craft Barn Mini Album - Page 2


Good morning ! Another bright, sunny and warm one, just how we like it.

As promised, I am back with page 2 of my mini album that I am making for the Craft Barn Challenge. If you click on the picture in my sidebar it will take you over to the Craft Barn's blog where it gives details of how you can enter.



Again, I painted around the edges of my card with picket fence crackle paint and inked it with vintage photo distress ink.

The papers are Cosmo Cricket "Happily Ever After" and they are double sides so I was able to have some of the deep orange showing through with distressing.

The heart is a Bazzill chippie which I covered in white card, stamped with a flourish and then covered in crackle glaze.

The little tag on the photo is a snap clip by Melissa Frances that I have had in my stash box forever and never had the heart to use until now !

The butterfly was punched with a MS punch from the orange DP and some vellum and I added some pearls and stickles.

The flowers are a mixture from my stash with an old button and piece of raffia and tulle added.

This photograph was taken this time last year of the girls. I am changing all the photos to black and white for this project as I somehow think they look better.

I was lucky enough to be able to finish page 3 last night so I should be back tomorrow to show you that one ! To see page 1, please see the post below this one.

Thank you for your visit and for any comments you may leave, they always mean so much.

Don't forget my BasicGrey blog candy. Just click on the photo in my sidebar to take you direct to the post.

Have a fantastic Monday whatever you are up to. I am enjoying the peace and quiet now that school has started again. I wasn't keen on the rushing around this morning but its nice to be at home with Izzy and get back into our usual routine.


Take care,


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jo. Love the papers and the picture, they all work perfectly together - Gorgeous! Enjoy the peace and quiet :) Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, the papers are fab and the photo is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely page... love it!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fab page too, Jo!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, your first two pages are absolutely stunning!!!! I'm so glad you joined the challenge. Can't wait to see the other pages.
    Have fun!
    Isa (@ the Craft Barn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't think you could possibly top yesterday's page 1, but this is a winner too! Can't wait to see page 3!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jo this is gorgeous and I've checked the first one and that is stunning, look forward to the rest of the pages.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your girls are as sweet as can be and this is another really beautiful page. I'm living the papers you've used and your lovely interpretation of the sketches. Big hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...