Saturday 6 March 2010

Winner - BasicGrey Blog Candy # 13

Thank you to all of you who entered my blog candy.



I hate to do it but can I please remind you to answer the question in Mr Linky next to your name. A few people added their name to the list and then answered the question in the comments box. To make it fair on everyone who enters, I really need everyone to enter in the same way and so unfortunately, I had to delete those names from the list. I hope you understand.



Without further ado, the winner is .......





GAIL R Many congratulations. Could you please email me so that I can arrange for your prize to be sent to you.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...