Tuesday 9 March 2010

A PLEA to all my blogging buddies !

Good evening !

I have a plea on behalf of Simon Says Challenge.

Some of you may know that this week we reached over 1,000 followers which is absolutely fantastic ! Not only that but we also reached over 300 entries for our latest challenge which is Mothers Day/Girly.

My plea is that if you have a Mother's Day card or one which is even slightly girly please, please enter it in our challenge ! We are now trying to get over 400 entries and on my last look we had 382 so we are so nearly there ! There are not many hours left so please, please enter our challenge and help us reach our target of over 400 entries !

Thank you sooooo much !!!

See you back here tomorrow with our new challenge !

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    Whoohooo nearly 400 already that is HUGE!! I have already entered 3 cards and have run out of Mothers LOL!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just added another.. only 9 more to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished mine and you're past the 400 already - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...