Monday 15 March 2010

Hey Chick !


Well, here we go, the start of another week. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and for those of you who celebrated Mother's Day, I hope you were spoilt rotten and had a relaxing day.

What a gorgeous morning we have here today, so bright and cheery just like the card I have to show you today !




I followed Bev's sketch over at Create4Fun

The DP's are Cosmo Cricket Early Bird.

The image is another Heather Ellis digi stamp which you can find here. She had been coloured with ProMarkers. Isn't this image cute ?

The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.

The flowers are gorgeous Prima flowers which are from Simon Says Stamp. They have thousands of Prima products over there - take a look !

Right, must get these kids off to school !!!

Have a fantastic day and thank you for your visit and for any comments you may leave.

Don't forget to enter my blog candy ! Just click on the photo in my sidebar and it will take you directly to the post.

Enjoy the sunshine ! Love 'n' hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card, gorgeous colours and what a cute image! Isn't it so much nicer when the sun is shining :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, adorable card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo

    Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day too.
    Love your card, it certainly is cheery. Not so much sun here today and very windy, but at least the washing will dry.
    Hope you have a great Monday.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! We need to be spoilt every once in a while!
    You are rockin these little cuties! I ADORE the colors! It is just a happy little card! hee hee
    Wouldn't it be nice to be neighbors? How fun would that be? Share and share alike huh?
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jo, hope your Mother's Day was fabulous! I sure do love PI's and I love your card. Your DP and your colors are great. Love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. It is so adorably cute. I love the colours. thanks for sharing. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jo. Love that colour scheme and that image is just so cute. Bright and cheery.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! she is so cute! and I love the cheery colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful - I so love this little image and your colours and papers are adorable!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very fab card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...