Friday 10 April 2009

Hurry, hurry, hurry and Simon Says Challenge Sneek Peek !

Just a reminder that there are only 5 days left to join in the challenge at Simon Says Challenge ! so if you have time to spare this Easter weekend why not join us in our challenge ? It is so easy, the theme is yellow and green and guess what ? there is a prize of a $20 shopping voucher for the winner - just think of all those goodies you could buy with $20 !

We are so close to achieving 100 entries in our first week it would be a shame not to make it so I am relying on you !!

The brand new challenge starts this Wednesday and I am giving you a little sneek peek !



Have a great day and get making !!!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, interesting sneek peek - I'll try and give this weeks a go :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...